What do you when you do not work on your product?

Dear Localazians,

what do you do when you just need to relax and forget about your projects for a while? I am asking because one of our members, @Paget96, is, for example, riding a bike and I really love to follow his Instagram to see how it looks like around his home in Serbia.

Our founder @vaclav is crazy enough to switch from software projects to hardware projects when he makes smart toys for his two little sons.

Myself, I am a gardener.

What is your passion?

1 Like

Yeah, have to say that it’s pretty relaxing, it helps me to start working again with 100% full battery :wink:
After all, the bike bring me anywhere I want :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! I need to start riding the bike again too!

Btw, the photos are awesome ;-).

1 Like

I usually spend time with my family and yes, as @jakub pointed out, having two baby boys gives me a “good reason” to play with hardware again!

2 Likes

I always loved all kinds of outdoor sports, esp. running and biking. That’s because you always return home with a whole new mindset and ideas how to solve existing problems. :man_juggling:

Lately, since everything in the city is closed, I’ve also got into cooking and brewing specialty coffee with my gf.
Both gives a special form of satisfaction and help you to sharpen your senses. :coffee: :man_cook:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I love taking photos, and my Instagram is actually full of them :relaxed:. And yeah, you should definitely start riding, it’s awesome thing :slight_smile:

1 Like