Use TopCashback Referral Code {(AMARA)} And Get $35 Sign up Bonus And Referral Bonus

Get a $35 bonus when you open a TopCashback account with my exclusive TopCashback referral code {AMARA} and earn at least $10 in cash back. No promo code or referral code required. The bonus will be deposited into your account once you earn a total of $10 in cash back from any eligible store on TopCashback.

TopCashBack Referral Offer: $35 Sign-Up Bonus

The best TopCashback sign-up bonus is $35 which you can claim by opening an account using the referral code below. The $35 bonus offer for new TopCashback users is exclusively through The Money Ninja and is not part of the standard referral program.

How To Get $35 Bonus:

• Verify your account by confirming your email address.
  • Earn a total of $10 cash back at any of the 4,400 partnered stores.
  • Receive a $35 bonus deposited into your account.
  • You can withdraw your bonus as soon as your cashback goes from “pending” to “confirmed”. This period can lasts 30-60 days to allow stores to account for any potential returns.

Bonus Terms & Conditions:

Must earn $10+ any eligible store on TopCashback to earn the $35 bonus.

This offer ends on December 31, 2024 and cannot be combined with any other TopCashback promotions.

Merchants that are excluded from this promotion include: GolfEtail .com, AudialsOne, BedandBreakfast .com, Care .com, DiscountGlasses .com, Blue Apron, InterContinental Hotels AMEA, Gwynnie Bee, Jewelry Affairs, Connected Camps, Blink Health, Park Inn Hotels, DIRECTV NOW, MoneyGram, FlexiSpot, Kidpik, H&R Block, The Shade Store, GiftsForYouNow .com, Fingerhut Credit Application, Caribbean, Zipcar, FatCow .com, Bing Ads, TechArmor, MadisonAvenueMalls .com, Flights Mojo, Liquid Web, Incase, SnapTravel, DocuSign, The Quilting Company, KidGuard .com , BeenVerified, Inc., Avoya Travel, Hibu, Safelite Auto Glass, Raw Generation, ShoeDazzle, Canopy Air Filters, Roman, Infinite Style By Ann Taylor, TaxSlayer, Online Privacy Solutions, Jet Airways, Shail K., Spentapp, AT&T TV + Internet, Equestrian Collections, MedEx Supply, GLOSSYBOX, Concord Supplies, Halston Heritage, Stacy Adams US, Lyft, Holiday Autos, HiFX, and Dylan’s Candy Bar.

What is TopCashBack?

TopCashback is one of the best online cash back sites. Launched in 2005, it allows users to earn money back when they shop at over 4,400 stores they partner with.

You can use TopCashback by accessing their site through a web browser, using their app (available on Android and iOS), and via the TopCashback browser extension.

They claim that they’re the only cash back site that passes 100% of their commission rate to users. How do they make money then? TopCashback generates revenue through sponsored links, ads, and “zero-cashback” stores on their site.

TopCashback also offer coupons, promo codes, and special sales, so users have many opportunities to save money when they shop at their favorite stores.

TopCashback Referral Program: $35 Referrals

Refer your friends and family to TopCashback and you’ll earn a $35 referral bonus for each person that joins and reaches $10 in cashback. However, the person you refer will not receive a sign-up bonus.

To find your unique referral link, log into your TopCashback account, tap on the ‘Profile’ icon, and select ‘Tell-a-Friend’ from the dropdown menu.

Referral Terms & Conditions:

The current Tell-a-Friend bonus is $35.
Your bonus will become Payable when your friend has a minimum of $10 cashback at Payable status.
Only referral bonuses for genuine sign-ups will be paid. TopCashback will not pay the bonus for any referrals where the new account has been terminated. Multiple accounts created for use by the same person or any fraudulent sign-ups may result in termination of your account and all accounts which TopCashback deem to be linked.

Your referral link should not be used in search engine sponsored listings (e.g. Google Adwords) or any other paid advertising without the prior permission of TopCashback.

The referral bonus amount may increase or decrease at any time. When the referral bonus amount has changed, you will be eligible to receive the amount that was advertised on the site at the time your friend signed up from your link, which may be different to the amount offered when you sent the link to your friend or when the bonus was applied to your account.

Some transactions will not count towards your friend’s referral threshold, including sign-up bonuses, New Member Deals, goodwill, incentives, contests, and any cashback awarded from the list of excluded merchants.

View the standard Terms and Conditions for more information.

The Bottom Line

I never shop online without going through a cash back site like TopCashback. It pains me to see friends miss out on free money when they forget to use one.

There are dozens of cash back sites, but not all of them can be fully trusted. Many people have issues with their orders not being tracked properly on some shopping portals.

From my experience, legitimate online cash back sites that have consistently tracked purchases without any issues and offer the best cash back rates are TopCashback, Rakuten, Mr. Rebates, and RebatesMe.

My strategy is to check the cash back offer between those sites for the store I’m planning to shop at and use the portal that offers the highest amount.

The screenshot below is my earnings summary for Q4 2022 that totals $1235.38, proof that TopCashback pays:

TopCashback Earnings Summary - Q4 2022

There’s also a different referral bonus for TopCashback that gives a $10 bonus when a new user signs up and spends a total of $35. That offer is a little easier, but the bonus is significantly smaller. If that offer is more interesting to you though, let me know and I can switch the link if enough people request it.

1 Like