Problems when using Localazy CLI to download localization files

Hi, I am currently integrating localazy into my iOS project, the idea is to have multiple files based on feature on CMS and automatically convert them into .strings and .stringdicts.

For example, if i have home.json and profile.json in my CMS, i want them to be downloaded as {home.strings, home.stringdict} and {profile.strings, profile.stringdict}

{
  "writeKey": "xxx",
  "readKey": "yyy",
  "download": {
    "files": "my-project/${lang}.lproj/${file}",
    "includeSourceLang": false
  },
  "conversion": {
    "actions": [
      {
        "type": "ios-strings",
        "output": "my-project/${lang}.lproj/${file}",
        "changeExtension": "strings",
        "filterPlurals": true,
        "replacements": {
          "%s": "%@"
        }
      },
      {
        "type": "ios-stringsdict",
        "output": "my-project/${lang}.lproj/${file}",
        "changeExtension": "stringsdict",
        "params": {
          "variable": "COUNT"
        },
        "replacements": {
          "%s": "%@"
        }
      }
    ]
  }
}

I already managed to download and convert the files into the project, however I faced 2 problems:

1. The home.json and profile.json file would still be downloaded into the project, I dont need them
  2. The .strings and .stringdict files are generated, but it does not automatically “registered” in .xcodeproj, is there any way to automate this too?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, @Baso_Ahmad,

if you don’t need the original JSON files, just remove the download section completely. It’s not required.

As for the second issue with XCode, there is, unfortunately, no way to automate it using our CLI. To be honest, I’m unsure of how this works in XCode, but maybe @david_localazy or @janbilek could help or suggest a solution.