Add ability to undo accepting a translation

When I’m reviewing translations, I repeatedly find myself going too fast and wanting to undo accepting a translation. As far as I can tell, this is not supported?

Interesting idea. @vaclav do you think it would be somehow doable to undo a review action?

1 Like

Hello @njhaveri,
Would a success notification with link to the previously reviewed phrase would solve the problem for you?
Honestly, developing an undo funcionality is not easy, but adding this link could be a quick update and great boost of the review workflow.

I have sth like this on my mind with wording: “Translation approved. GO BACK”

Hey @janbilek! Thanks for looking at this! Yeah, trust me I know undo is a huge pain!

Thinking about this a little more, what I really want is a “Previous Phrase” button. Something like this:

2 Likes

I’d prefer that the “previous” button over a button in the confirmation notification, because I already find those to be pretty distracting when moving quickly. When I’m reviewing phrases, I often am mashing the approve keyboard shortcut, and sometimes I have seen 3 or 4 notifications pile up in a vertical stack, which obscures the content I need to read, and I have to wait a second or two for everything to clear out. I have been meaning to file separate feedback about them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@njhaveri Thanks for the insights!
We’re already looking into this since there were more people suggesting a change.
We’ll try to find a better solution. I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

2 Likes